MINELRES: ERTF Consultancy position: Expert on anti-discrimination legislation
Thu Sep 20 20:14:54 2007
Original sender: Roma Virtual Network <email@example.com>
ERTF Consultancy position: Expert on anti-discrimination legislation
The European Roma and Travellers Forum is seeking for a qualified person
to conduct a quantitative survey on the impact of the EU
anti-discrimination legislation on the situation of Roma in old and new
EU member states.
- University degree in Social Sciences or Law;
- Good knowledge of the situation of Roma in the EU and on
- Proven experience in quantitative research and in the conduct of
- Strong analytical and writing skills in English or French;
- Ability to work independently;
- Good knowledge of Romani or multiple language skills highly desirable.
Interested candidates should send a letter of motivation and a copy of
their CV including relevant experience to the Secretariat of the
European Roma and Travellers Forum where further information can be
European Roma and Travellers Forum
c/o Council of Europe
1, quai Jacoutot
F - 67 075 Strasbourg
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Tel.: + 33 3 90 21 53
This message was sent using Endymion MailMan.