MINELRES: Bulgarian Helsinki Committee: New issue of "Obektiv"
Tue Aug 30 20:44:47 2005
Original sender: Bulgarian Helsinki Committee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The new issue (122) of the international copy of the bimonthly edition
of BHC's edition "Obektiv" has been published. The topic of the issue is
the danger of the offensive of the extreme nationalism and xenophoby in
Bulgaria, engendered by the entry in the Bulgarian parlament of the
ultra-nationalistic coallition "Attack". The issue has the following
• The data indicate: Our society is ill from racism
/ • How should we think of "Attack"?
• The emergence of "Attack" is a call to action for all other political
• From the "Discreet Charm of Patriotism" and backstage political
skeletons to the "Misfortune of Being Bulgarian"
• The neighbourhood turf wars in Zaharna Fabrika are no saga
• Identity documents, please!
• Tariffs for coloured people
• Crime rates in Bulgaria on the decrease
• Advance notice of the end of administrative homophobia
• The murder of a Muslim youth provokes French president
/ • How the Plovdiv District Court protected the right to life in a
lawsuit against shortage of cancer drugs
The whole articles could be found on:
Bulgarian Helsinki Committee
This message was sent using Endymion MailMan.