MINELRES: United E-News: Call for articles for I CARE NGO-News edition

MINELRES moderator minelres@lists.delfi.lv
Mon Nov 24 16:34:36 2003

Original sender: UNITED <info@unitedagainstracism.org>

-----
UNITED E-NEWS 16/11/03:
Call for articles for I CARE NGO-News edition 19/12/2003

********
Throughout the year the Internet Centre Ant-Racism Europe (I CARE) news
comes from 'regular' news sources.For the final I CARE News edition of
2003, to be published on Friday 19 December, we are looking for articles
written from within the (NGO) community.

What has been happening in your country and/or community?
What is the state of affairs on racism, antisemitism, Islamophobia,
migration, refugees, nationalism, homophobia etc ?

WE NEED YOU!!

Please send your English contribution (maximum 1000 words) to:
news@icare.to
Articles can be send at the latest Wednesday 17 December.

Do NOT worry that your English is not good enough, the content is what's
important, who cares about the spelling... we don't :-)

ICARE news desk, Suzette

********
ICARE - Internet Centre Anti-Racism Europe http://www.icare.to
E-mail: info@icare.to
++ I CARE is a partnership between United for Intercultural Action &
Magenta Foundation ++

--

If you want to receive a copy of E-news to your own email address, just
send a message from that address with 'subscribe' in the subject line

--
UNITED for Intercultural Action
European network against nationalism, racism, fascism and in support of