MINELRES: European Day of Languages
Mon Jun 16 21:08:19 2003
Original sender: Elke Resch <email@example.com>
EUROPEAN DAY OF LANGUAGES
Celebrating linguistic diversity, plurilingualism and life long language
26 September 2003 is the European Day of Languages!
Events will be taking place all over Europe to celebrate linguistic
diversity on 26 September 2003.
One website tells you all you need to know !
The Council of Europe EDL website www.coe.int/edl will keep you informed
with up-to-the-minute news about EDL activities throughout Europe.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Organise events and promote them via our interactive events database
- Include a mention of EDL2003 in your newsletters and journals, and put
it on the agendas of your meetings
- Become part of a European-wide network on languages and discover
things you never knew about language learning
- Inform yourself and others on the events going on in the 45
- Win a trip to the European Centre for Modern Languages in Europe's
Cultural Capital 2003, Graz, by participating in the slogan competition
- Share your experiences of the events from last year which took place
in your country
- Consult the documents and useful links on the website
- Use the EDL poster, leaflets, stickers and logo to brighten up your
ECML/Council of Europe
Assistante à la communication
CELV/Conseil de l'Europe
T: +43 316 323554-18
F: +43 316 323554-4