24 July 1995
This Act shall regulate:
- The amount of funds arising from the proceeds to be allocated for the purposes of Article 33 of the Act on the Transformation of Company Ownership (Official Gazette RS, no. 55/92, 7/93, 31/93 and 32/94 - decision of the Constitutional Court) and the present Act;
- The method and conditions for the allocation of the above funds;
- The establishment and operation, and the rights and obligations of the fund for regional development and maintenance of settlement in the Slovene rural area.
The proceeds shall be allocated for individual purposes in the following amounts:
- 8.5% of the proceeds shall be allocated to the Technological Research Fund of the Republic of Slovenia for technological and research projects;
- 8.5% of the proceeds shall be allocated to the Ecological Research Fund of the Republic of Slovenia for ecological investments;
- 8.5% of the proceeds shall be allocated to the Fund for the Payment of War Compensation for the payment of war compensation and compensation under the Law on the Redress of Injustices;
- 11.5% of the proceeds shall be allocated to the Fund for the Promotion of Rural Development and the Maintenance of Settlement of the Slovene Rural Area for the maintenance of settlement of the Slovene rural area;
- 9.5% of the proceeds shall be allocated to the Small Business Development Fund of the Republic of Slovenia for the development of small business;
- 13% of the proceeds shall be allocated for the restructure of companies and the economy;
- 25% of the proceeds shall be allocated for promoting and crediting exports;
- 6% of the proceeds shall be allocated for investments into the public sector of the economy;
- 2.5% of the proceeds shall be allocated for creating the economic basis for the autochthonous ethnic communities; and
- 7% of the proceeds shall be allocated for the payment of amounts due to entitled persons under the Denationalisation Act.
Funds arising from the proceeds allocated for the restructure of the economy, encouraging and crediting exports, investments in the public sector of the economy and for creating the economic basis for the autochthonous ethnic communities shall be allocated to the earmarked account at the ministry competent for the economy or at the ministry competent for economic relations and development, separately from other budgetary funds.
The competent ministries of the preceding paragraph must keep liquidity surpluses of assets in earmarked accounts in government securities until they are used. The income arising from the management of quick assets shall be deposited in the earmarked accounts from the previous Paragraph.
Source: Report submitted by the Republic of Slovenia pursuant to Art. 25 Para. 1 of the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities